- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Develop therapeutic and treatment plans based on clients' interests, abilities, and needs.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
- Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.