- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Consult reference material, such as textbooks, manuals, and journals, to identify symptoms, make diagnoses, and develop approaches to treatment.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.