- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Evaluate the results of counseling methods to determine the reliability and validity of treatments.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
- Consult reference material, such as textbooks, manuals, and journals, to identify symptoms, make diagnoses, and develop approaches to treatment.