- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.
- Counsel individuals, groups, or families to help them understand problems, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Evaluate the results of counseling methods to determine the reliability and validity of treatments.