- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Assess an individual child's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.
- Develop therapeutic and treatment plans based on clients' interests, abilities, and needs.