- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Refer clients to specialists or to other institutions for noncounseling treatment of problems.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Report any pertinent information to the proper authorities in cases of child endangerment, neglect, or abuse.