- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Consult with other professionals to discuss therapies, treatments, counseling resources, or techniques, and to share occupational information.
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Write reports on clients and maintain required paperwork.