- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.