- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Assess an individual child's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.