- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.
- Refer clients to specialists or to other institutions for noncounseling treatment of problems.