- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Counsel children and families to help solve conflicts and problems in learning and adjustment.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.