- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Evaluate the results of counseling methods to determine the reliability and validity of treatments.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Conduct research to generate new knowledge that can be used to address learning and behavior issues.