- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, administrators, and others on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions, and to help assess eligibility for special services.