- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Serve as a resource to help families and schools deal with crises, such as separation and loss.
- Counsel children and families to help solve conflicts and problems in learning and adjustment.
- Interpret test results and prepare psychological reports for teachers, administrators, and parents.