- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Create and install special effects as required by the script, mixing chemicals and fabricating needed parts from wood, metal, plaster, and clay.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.