- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.