- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.