|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Computer Software Systems Engineer
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects in areas such as virtual reality, human-computer interaction, or robotics.
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
- Assign or schedule tasks in order to meet work priorities and goals.
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system, and make purchase recommendations.
- Maintain needed files by adding and deleting files on the network server and backing up files to guarantee their safety in the event of problems with the network.
- Visit vendors, attend conferences or training and study technical journals to keep up with changes in technology.