Computer Forensics Schools in Hope, Arkansas
Hope is located in Hempstead county and has a population of 10,616.
Computer Forensics schools in Hope charged students an average tuition of $1,620.00 if they were Arkansas residents, and $3,450.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for computer forensics schools in Hope is $1,060.00. There is one computer forensics college in Hope. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 3 students completed computer forensics programs in Hope.
Computer Forensics Schools in Hope
2500 S Main
Hope, AR, 71802
- Certification in Computer and Information Sciences
- Associates in Computer and Information Sciences
- Certification in Forensic Science and Technology
- Associates in Forensic Science and Technology
- Tuition (in-state): $1,620.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $3,450.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $4,302.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 219
- Average aid received per student: $4,775.00