- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Align, adjust, and calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Assemble machines according to specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices.
- Disassemble machine to examine parts such as wires, gears, and bearings for wear and defects, using hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices.
|Cisco Network Support Engineer
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.