- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Update existing equipment, performing tasks such as installing updated circuit boards or additional memory.
- Clean, oil, and adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns.
- Lay cable and hook up electrical connections between machines, power sources, and phone lines.
|Cisco Network Support Engineer
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.