- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Travel to customers' stores or offices to service machines, or to provide emergency repair service.
- Train new repairers.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to assess equipment functioning.
|Cisco Network Support Engineer
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.