Computer Science Schools in Holbrook, Arizona
Holbrook is located in Navajo county and has a population of 4,917.
Computer Science schools in Holbrook charged students an average tuition of $1,248.00 if they were Arizona residents, and $6,000.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for computer science schools in Holbrook cost an average of $1,200.00. There is one computer science college in Holbrook. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed computer science programs in Holbrook.
Computer Science Schools in Holbrook
2251 E. Navajo Blvd.
Holbrook, AZ, 86025
- Certification in Computer Graphics
- Associates in Computer Graphics
- Certification in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Associates in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Certification in Data Modeling / Warehousing and Database Administration
- Associates in Data Modeling / Warehousing and Database Administration
- Associates in Data Processing and Data Processing Technology / Technician
- Certification in Information Science / Studies
- Associates in Information Science / Studies
- Certification in Word Processing
- Tuition (in-state): $1,248.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $6,000.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,746.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 16
- Average aid received per student: $5,353.00