Computer Science Schools in Culver City, California
Culver City has a population of 38,816 and is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Culver City computer science schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $11,393.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Culver City computer science schools was $13,967.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for computer science schools in Culver City is $1,638.00. There is one computer science college in Culver City for students to choose from. Computer Science programs in Culver City reportedly graduated 9 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Computer Science Schools in Culver City
9000 Overland Avenue
Culver City, CA, 90230
- Certification in Computer and Information Sciences
- Certification in Computer Graphics
- Certification in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Associates in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Certification in Information Technology
- Associates in Information Technology
- Certification in System Administration / Administrator
- Tuition (in-state): $698.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,846.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 221
- Average aid received per student: $2,766.00