Computer Science Schools in Lancaster, California
Lancaster has a population of 118,718 and is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Lancaster computer science schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $780.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Lancaster computer science schools was $6,480.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for computer science schools in Lancaster is $1,646.00. There is one computer science college in Lancaster. 41 students were reported to have graduated from computer science programs in Lancaster in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Computer Science Schools in Lancaster
3041 West Ave K
Lancaster, CA, 93536
- Certification in Computer Graphics
- Associates in Computer Graphics
- Certification in Computer Programming / Programmer
- Associates in Computer Programming / Programmer
- Certification in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Associates in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Certification in Data Entry / Microcomputer Applications
- Associates in Data Entry / Microcomputer Applications
- Certification in Information Technology
- Associates in Information Technology
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $6,480.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,897.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 648
- Average aid received per student: $2,899.00