Computer Science Schools in Monrovia, California
Monrovia has a population of 36,929 and is located in Los Angeles county.
Computer Science schools in Monrovia charged students an average tuition of $15,696.00 if they were California residents, and $15,696.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for computer science schools in Monrovia is $3,606.00. There is one computer science college in Monrovia. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 29 students completed computer science programs in Monrovia.
Computer Science Schools in Monrovia
101 E Huntington Dr
Monrovia, CA, 91016
- Bachelors in Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Bachelors in Computer and Information Systems Security
- Bachelors in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Tuition (in-state): $15,696.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $15,696.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,167.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 42
- Average aid received per student: $4,535.00