Computer Science Schools in Rockville, Maryland
Rockville has 47,388 residents. It is located in Montgomery county.
For Maryland residents, the average tuition for all Rockville computer science schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $3,060.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Rockville computer science schools was $8,520.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for computer science schools in Rockville is $650.00. There is one computer science college in Rockville. Computer Science programs in Rockville reportedly graduated 71 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Computer Science Schools in Rockville
40 W. Gude Drive Suite 220
Rockville, MD, 20850
- Associates in Computer and Information Sciences
- Certification in Computer and Information Systems Security
- Associates in Computer and Information Systems Security
- Certification in Computer Programming Specific Applications
- Certification in Computer Programming / Programmer
- Certification in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Associates in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Certification in Data Entry / Microcomputer Applications
- Associates in Data Entry / Microcomputer Applications
- Certification in Data Processing and Data Processing Technology / Technician
- Associates in Web Page Digital / Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Tuition (in-state): $3,060.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,520.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $14,900.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,003
- Average aid received per student: $4,713.00