Construction Schools in Walnut, California
Walnut is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 30,004.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Walnut construction schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $624.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Walnut construction schools was $624.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for construction schools in Walnut is $1,638.00. There is one construction college in Walnut. Construction programs in Walnut reportedly graduated 4 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Construction Schools in Walnut
1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA, 91789
- Certification in Building / Home / Construction Inspection / Inspector
- Associates in Building / Home / Construction Inspection / Inspector
- Certification in Construction Trades
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $624.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,012
- Average aid received per student: $3,158.00