- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches.
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.