|Institutional Culinary Artist
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Determine meal prices, based on calculations of ingredient prices.
- Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Travel with employers to vacation homes to provide meal preparation at those locations.
- Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.