Cosmetology Schools in Roseburg, Oregon
Roseburg has 20,017 residents. It is located in Douglas county.
Cosmetology schools in Roseburg charged students an average tuition of $3,285.00 if they were Oregon residents, and $8,865.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for cosmetology schools in Roseburg is $1,500.00. There is one cosmetology college in Roseburg. Cosmetology programs in Roseburg reportedly graduated 13 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Cosmetology Schools in Roseburg
700 SE Stephens St
Roseburg, OR, 97470
- Certification in Barbering / Barber
- Certification in Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts
- Certification in Cosmetology / Cosmetologist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 27
- Average aid received per student: $3,924.00