Court Reporting Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk has a population of 103,298 and is located in Los Angeles county.
Court Reporting schools in Norwalk charged students an average tuition of $728.00 if they were California residents, and $5,320.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for court reporting schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. There is one court reporting college in Norwalk. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 29 students completed court reporting programs in Norwalk.
Court Reporting Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Court Reporting / Court Reporter
- Associates in Court Reporting / Court Reporter
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00