Court Reporting Schools in Blaine, Minnesota
Blaine has a population of 44,942 and is located in Anoka county.
Students have a choice of one court reporting college in Blaine to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed court reporting programs in Blaine.
Court Reporting Schools in Blaine
3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Blaine, MN, 55449
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Bachelors in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 36
- Average aid received per student: $4,460.00