- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Respond to requests during court sessions to read portions of the proceedings already recorded.
- Ask speakers to clarify inaudible statements.
- Record verbatim proceedings of courts, legislative assemblies, committee meetings, and other proceedings, using computerized recording equipment, electronic stenograph machines, or stenomasks.