Crime Scene Investigator Schools in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale is located in Broward county and has a population of 152,397.
Crime Scene Investigator schools in Fort Lauderdale charged students an average tuition of $14,122.00 if they were Florida residents, and $14,639.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for crime scene investigator schools in Fort Lauderdale is $1,108.00. Students who live on campus while attending a crime scene investigator school in Fort Lauderdale, can expect to pay an average of $8,022.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $5,028.00. Students have a choice of two crime scene investigator colleges in Fort Lauderdale to attend. Crime Scene Investigator programs in Fort Lauderdale reportedly graduated 342 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Crime Scene Investigator Schools in Fort Lauderdale
1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309
- Associates in Criminal Justice / Safety Studies
- Associates in Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Bachelors in Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Tuition (in-state): $13,376.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,376.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,272.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,026
- Average aid received per student: $12,260.00
3301 College Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33314
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice / Safety Studies
- Masters in Criminal Justice / Safety Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $20,550.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $20,550.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,634.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,634.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 471
- Average aid received per student: $4,979.00