|Corrections Treatment Specialist
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Prepare and maintain case folder for each assigned inmate or offender.
- Develop and prepare packets containing information about social service agencies, assistance organizations, and programs that might be useful for inmates or offenders.
- Participate in decisions about whether cases should go before courts and which court should hear them.