|Corrections Treatment Specialist
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Arrange for postrelease services, such as employment, housing, counseling, education, and social activities.
- Develop liaisons and networks with other parole officers, community agencies, correctional institutions, psychiatric facilities, and aftercare agencies to plan for helping offenders with life adjustments.
- Recommend remedial action or initiate court action in response to noncompliance with terms of probation or parole.