|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Decorate baked goods such as cakes and pastries.
- Prepare and maintain inventory and production records.
- Develop new recipes for baked goods.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.