- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Weigh or measure ingredients.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel to plan menus, serving arrangements, and related details.