|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.
|Fast Food Chef
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Mix ingredients such as pancake or waffle batters.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low, and order needed items.
- Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
- Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.