- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Develop classroom-based and distance learning training courses, using needs assessments and skill level analyses.
- Inspect instructional equipment to determine if repairs are needed, and authorize necessary repairs.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment, and implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
|Career Assessment Specialist
- Review distance learning content to ensure compliance with copyright, licensing, or other requirements.
- Negotiate with academic units or instructors and vendors to ensure cost-effective and high-quality distance learning programs, services, or courses.
- Monitor technological developments in distance learning for technological means to educational or outreach goals.