|Career Assessment Specialist
- Prepare and manage distance learning program budgets.
- Monitor technological developments in distance learning for technological means to educational or outreach goals.
- Prepare and distribute schedules of distance learning resources, such as course offerings, classrooms, laboratories, equipment, and web sites.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
- Inspect instructional equipment to determine if repairs are needed, and authorize necessary repairs.
- Update the content of educational programs to ensure that students are being trained with equipment and processes that are technologically current.