|Certified Dental Assistant
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Place and remove rubber dams, matrices, and temporary restorations.
- Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth.
- Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients and the general public.