- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Make impressions for study casts.
- Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
- Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth.
|Certified Dental Assistant
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts.