|Certified Dental Assistant
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Fabricate and fit orthodontic appliances and materials for patients, such as retainers, wires, and bands.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Maintain patient recall system.
- Make impressions for study casts.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.