- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
- Apply fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.