- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
- Place and remove rubber dams, matrices, and temporary restorations.
- Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients and the general public.