- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
|Certified Dental Assistant
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.