|Certified Dental Lab Technician
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays for use.
- Load newly constructed teeth into porcelain furnaces to bake the porcelain onto the metal framework.
- Shape and solder wire and metal frames or bands for dental products, using soldering irons and hand tools.