|Certified Dental Assistant
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
- Fabricate temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.